Here are the 4 oldest kids...What a great snowman we built!! Steven looks like his usual 'cocky' self....Hey, that's a pretty big snowman for us. I wonder how we reached the top of the head to put the hat on? (I guess the person taking the pictures would have helped us.) I have a lot of great memories living at this house in Roosevelt.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
ROOSEVELT '63 or '64
Here are the 4 oldest kids...What a great snowman we built!! Steven looks like his usual 'cocky' self....Hey, that's a pretty big snowman for us. I wonder how we reached the top of the head to put the hat on? (I guess the person taking the pictures would have helped us.) I have a lot of great memories living at this house in Roosevelt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the first time I was called one of the oldest kids. I am finally in the loop!
ReplyDeleteIt would have been your Dad that helped making the snow man. so probably taking the picture also. I was most likely in the house with one or more little ones.
ReplyDelete