Does this picture make you start laughing? What a group, eh?! I'm wondering why everyone is in bathing suits or shorts but cheryl and I are in pants?! We loved camping here...I think this is the one where you had to bring your stuff in by canoe - and we must have had leslie blades with us this trip. We camped here several years I think..because it was so close to our house. Yet when you were there, it felt like you were miles away from the city.Tuesday, January 5, 2010
ROUND VALLEY RESERVOIR, AUG '73
Does this picture make you start laughing? What a group, eh?! I'm wondering why everyone is in bathing suits or shorts but cheryl and I are in pants?! We loved camping here...I think this is the one where you had to bring your stuff in by canoe - and we must have had leslie blades with us this trip. We camped here several years I think..because it was so close to our house. Yet when you were there, it felt like you were miles away from the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a wilderness camping area that could only be accessed by hiking or by canoe. No frills .. not even a table. but of course an outhouse. We had a ton of stuff to haul in so hiking was not an option.
ReplyDeleteSteve and Leslie were working at Fidler's Elbow and joined us in the later afternoon. Maybe Cheryl also? I don't think Evelyn and Cheryl thought much of the idea of being in a swimming suit when Steve and Leslie showed up.