Monday, January 4, 2010


Fun memories of celebrating our 20th anniversary in Florida, going to Disneyworld including the Tower of Terror twice. Steve and Jamie wore matching shirts most days, so romantic. I think this was our first vacation with just adults. We played Spades in the hotel at least one night. We had kitchenettes and neighboring rooms to go and relax for a little while when afternoon got too hot. We ate dinner at a chinese restaurant out of the park and at a French restaurant in the Epcot center.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite memories, was clicking our sunglasses up and down as we went clicked to the up/off position going on our ride to clicking down/on position as we moved to the next ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed parents having difficulty w/their young children yelling at them saying: You ARE going to enjoy this ride; now shut up and get back in line.
    This one vacation will go down for me as the best vacation I ever took. Much thanks goes to Andy and Dad and everyone else. So many good memories, and not just because our kids were home suffering not being w/us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there....too bad school got in the way....looks like I missed a good one!

    ReplyDelete