Sure did love all those games mom and dad played with us at FHE and at the few parties we had at our home....like Button Button, Grunt Piggy Grunt, So Sorry, Hot and Cold, I Pass the Scissors Crossed and UnCrossed, This is a spoon, This is a what?A-le-vu-pase, Matthew Mark Luke and John to name a few....loved those and taught my own kids these games as well as the girls at girls camp!
I remember one of my birthday parties when I was able to invite church friends and school friends to a party, and my school friends said that my parents were so "fun"....they all wanted to come back for more parties.....sure am glad that mom and dad felt it was important to have fun activities...and saw to it that they helped us plan one even if the youth leaders didn't. Sure do appreciate all that mom and dad did....to see that we had fun times while growing up!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa would like to invite everyone over for a quality Mat, Mark,& luke all day affair. I want to thank mom and dad that made it easy for Lisa to become who she is today. She married into the family. While remaining her own individual;so-to-speak, she had always craved a family.
ReplyDeleteThis game however gave her a moment of pause tho. Never quite understood the point but I still love her, of course!
maybe dad has Alexis and Amanda and Aunt Betty, and others, playing a game of Matthew Mark Luke and John. He did love the game. I remember Lisa being a good sport at trying to make a go at it.
ReplyDelete