Tuesday, November 17, 2009


I have been practicing scanning in pictures and then adjusting the image and bringing it over to this blog...so we'll see if this works. I thought i would post my picture of the same Christmas that Ruth was mentioning in her blog. I sure remember that dining room and table being bigger! and we are all sitting in different seats than usual since the grandparents are there. Notice my lovely hair....

1 comment:

  1. The 1st few years we set up our tree in that corner. This year that it is tied up... our Cat Whiskers jumped right into the middle of it and knocked it down. We just picked it up and anchored it with a wire. The decorations were sort of a conglomoration (mess) after that.

    Then we got a better idea of setting up the tree in the middle of the arch. I could see it from where ever I was downstairs. That was great.

    ReplyDelete