Christmas was always so fun at our home. Grandma and Grandpa Busby came out for our first Christmas in New Jersey. They made this furniture for me which I loved for many years. They made this buffet piece, a dresser with a scalloped top, a stool and a baby crib. A little girl's dream!! Mom took great care with the furniture and we were able to pass it on to Tiffany Gibson for a season, then to Erin and Alexis.
;;I just love this family shot. Mom must have been so happy to have her parents visit. It didn't happen very often and it was expensive to call long distance, so I imagine this was a great Christmas for her. Joel and Andy are adorable in this photo!! And how about my blue tights? I'm sure I loved them~
Grandma Busby and I used to have a bit of a laugh as we watched Ruthie swish around in her dress and tights.
ReplyDeleteI think Ruth is so cute in this picture. And Jeff is sharp.
ReplyDeleteLaughing out loud as I see all us cutie pie kids...wow....
ReplyDeleteThis Christmas time was our first in Somerville. I was very excited to have Grandma and Grandpa in our new home.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa packed his tools in a big suitcase so as to build Ruth's furniture. All other Busby families had furniture made by Grandpa already.
He spent a lot of time in the basement, also Grandma getting it all painted.
Grandma especialy loved walking to town in the snow. Not much snow but enough to wear boots.