I thought both expressions were equally the same. This is the last time I remember being together as a family taking lots of pictures. Most of all, this picture reminded me of those first few reunions held in Payson, UT. Lots of good memories of camping, playing kickball, looking for lost children, seeing many relatives in AZ, and so forth. Having family get together whenever possible will be a forever memory, thanks to mom & dad.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
I thought both expressions were equally the same. This is the last time I remember being together as a family taking lots of pictures. Most of all, this picture reminded me of those first few reunions held in Payson, UT. Lots of good memories of camping, playing kickball, looking for lost children, seeing many relatives in AZ, and so forth. Having family get together whenever possible will be a forever memory, thanks to mom & dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment