It was not all that much later that the famous quote of "softest feet in the mission" was uttered. There was a "Mahanna" statement made, but I do not remember saying it. Not sure who did my haircut, but it was a fashion statement! Yes?
I never thought Jeff and Andy looked alike, but I guess alot of people do. After we performed Saturday's Warrior where Jeff plaed the funny Elder Green part, Andy would get congratulated for his good work. (BTW no one recognized my great work in the alto section, but this isn't about me)
Notice the man in the background, he looks suspiciously like the man in the background in Steve's homecoming--just a little older as would be expected.
Not only did Andy get lots of accolades for portraying Elder Green, in Sat's Warrior, he got tired of saying that was my brother...and decided to thank each fan for the hard work it took to search for the character's motivation, the inner turmoil each missionary must conquer, and most off all how to correctly interpret what was it that motivated Green to ask his silly companion to be room-mates at BYU. "Will he", or "will he not", wait...that is the question!
quite the tan I had
ReplyDeleteWhat a hottie!
ReplyDeletedid your mission president's wife give you the exit haircut? Nice....
ReplyDeleteI was trying to figure out who the missionary was.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was Andy but alas I'm guessing Lisa has correctly identified the stud muffin.
ReplyDeleteIt was not all that much later that the famous quote of "softest feet in the mission" was uttered. There was a "Mahanna" statement made, but I do not remember saying it. Not sure who did my haircut, but it was a fashion statement! Yes?
ReplyDeleteI never thought Jeff and Andy looked alike, but I guess alot of people do. After we performed Saturday's Warrior where Jeff plaed the funny Elder Green part, Andy would get congratulated for his good work. (BTW no one recognized my great work in the alto section, but this isn't about me)
ReplyDeleteNotice the man in the background, he looks suspiciously like the man in the background in Steve's homecoming--just a little older as would be expected.
I recognized Jeff right away. To me he still looks like that!
ReplyDeleteNot only did Andy get lots of accolades for portraying Elder Green, in Sat's Warrior, he got tired of saying that was my brother...and decided to thank each fan for the hard work it took to search for the character's motivation, the inner turmoil each missionary must conquer, and most off all how to correctly interpret what was it that motivated Green to ask his silly companion to be room-mates at BYU. "Will he", or "will he not", wait...that is the question!
ReplyDelete