Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas with kids part 3

One fun Christmas morning Mom dragged us to Washington's Crossing to see the reenactmanent of Washington crossing the Delaware. I thought it was a terrible thing to have to do on Christmas day. Of course it was a wonderful thing and an example of all the things Mom "forced" us to do that we ended up really enjoying. I loved taking my kids here this past year, but unfortunately there were no Revolutionary Soldiers about. I'm glad my kids didn't moan like I'm sure I did when I went!!




3 comments:

  1. TESTING TO SEE IF I CAN DO IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great pictures Ruth. That year we were there for christmas...but I have NO pictures of this - so that's awesome to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Julie, John and Jason. Except i think it is Caprie and Kyle by Jason, who never changes.

    I loved going to Washington's Crossing. I got to take Mom and Dad Busby one year and Mom especially enjoyed it. We took A.Mary and U.Roy another time...but it was in the summer. I fixed bagels and cream cheese for lunch. Come to find out, they don't like cream cheese.

    On our way to W.Crossing with Evelyn's family we stopped at a park and fed the ducks. I had saved old bread for the occasion. The kids loved it, but not as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete